Monday, January 22, 2024

Sanu sang it with Lata

Having referenced a cricket team in the previous post, I would like to point out that Samdhi Samdhan was the number nine for Team HAHK, a.k.a. Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!

While I am still referencing the gentleman’s game, it would not be incorrect to state that as far as contributions to the soundtrack in my collection were concerned, songwriter Ravinder Rawal hit it for a six.

Raamlaxman composed the song, which was rendered by Lata Mangeshkar and Kumar Sanu.

The only contribution of the latter to the soundtrack was five minutes and 51 seconds long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arivu joined Neeti and Vishal

As long as I can remember, I have preferred listening to the radio to watching television. And one of the former taglines of a popular Ind...