Monday, January 1, 2024

Malik didn’t just compose it

The subject of this post was the second song from Jeete Hain Shaan Se (1988) in my collection.

In fact, even if they were arranged in the alphabetical order, it would be the second – it was titled Salaam Seth Salaam Seth.

I first heard it in a YouTube video, in which a comedian spoke about the song.

And I once contemplated writing content about Hindi film songs inspired by food and beverages – this song, written by the legendary songwriter Shailendra’s son Shaily Shailendra, referenced murgh musallam and rice plate.

Anu Malik composed and sang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arivu joined Neeti and Vishal

As long as I can remember, I have preferred listening to the radio to watching television. And one of the former taglines of a popular Ind...