Thursday, April 25, 2024

Mr Reshammiya’s fans weren’t ‘Luck’y

At the outset, I must say imagine how ‘lucky’ I was, because Kajraare released on October 15, 2010 – a couple of days after my 28th birthday.

My collection contained a couple of songs from the film.

If they were arranged in the alphabetical order, as well as in the ascending order of their durations, Rabba Luck Barsa would be the first – it was five minutes and 27 seconds long.

The involvement of Himesh Reshammiya in the song wasn’t restricted to composing it, but he sang it as well.

The song was written by Sameer Anjaan.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arivu joined Neeti and Vishal

As long as I can remember, I have preferred listening to the radio to watching television. And one of the former taglines of a popular Ind...