Friday, March 1, 2024

Richa sang it with Kunal

My collection contained a couple of songs from Run, which released in 2004*.

If they were arranged in the alphabetical order, Nahin Hona Nahin Hona would be the second.

The two people who lent their voices to the song were Richa Sharma and Kunal Ganjawala.

It happened to be their only contribution to the film’s soundtrack.

Sameer Anjaan wrote the Himesh Reshammiya composition.

(*Note: I remember watching this film on what was then called a ‘video coach’ – a private bus that plied between cities, and had a television. I was travelling from Mumbai to Pune.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arivu joined Neeti and Vishal

As long as I can remember, I have preferred listening to the radio to watching television. And one of the former taglines of a popular Ind...