Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Lata sang this one too

If one put 1956 and The Magnificent Seven – with respect to the soundtracks of Hindi films – in the same sentence, it could just as well sum up the songs from Chori Chori in my collection.

That, of course, when I decided to add the subject of this post to my collection.

The track in question was Us Paar Saajan.

Its alternative title was Le Chal O Majhi Kinare.

It was the fifth consecutive Lata Mangeshkar solo in this playlist.

Hasrat Jaipuri wrote the song, which Shankar Singh Ram Singh Raghuvanshi and Jaikisham Dayabhai Panchal composed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arivu joined Neeti and Vishal

As long as I can remember, I have preferred listening to the radio to watching television. And one of the former taglines of a popular Ind...