Sunday, December 24, 2023

Kumar (Kisho)rendered this title track

Jaaneman released in 1976.

My collection contained a couple of songs from the film, including the subject of this post.

If they were arranged in the alphabetical order, the title track of the film – Jaaneman Jaaneman – would be the first.

I remember listening to this song on the radio, which is why I knew the man who (Kisho)rendered it was the one and only Mr Kumar.

But I had to look it up online to know who wrote and composed it.

Anand Bakshi penned the song, which Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar and Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma composed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arivu joined Neeti and Vishal

As long as I can remember, I have preferred listening to the radio to watching television. And one of the former taglines of a popular Ind...