Tuesday, December 19, 2023

It was (Sum)another Kalyanpur-Mukesh duet

My collection contained three songs from Pehchan, which released in 1970.

If they were arranged in the alphabetical order, Aaya Na Humko Pyaar Jatana would be the first.

It was sung by Mukesh (who lent his voice to all the three songs from the film in my collection).

Moreover, it was the second contribution of Suman Kalyanpur to the soundtrack of the film.

Each of the three tracks from the film in my collection was written by a different lyricist – Indeevar penned this one.

It was composed by Kalyanji Virji Shah and Anandji Virji Shah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arivu joined Neeti and Vishal

As long as I can remember, I have preferred listening to the radio to watching television. And one of the former taglines of a popular Ind...