Thursday, December 21, 2023

Everybody Listened to this tracK

At the outstet, I would like to clarify that the title of this post was not a sweeping statement, but a translation of, “Is gaane ko sab ne suna”.

Aur kaafi pasand kiya.

The subject of this post is Maine Dekha Tune Dekha.

Spread across my playlists, it was the third song from the 1972 film Dushmun in my collection.

It happened to be the only duet in the film – Lata Mangeshkar and Mr Kumar (Kisho)rendered it.

The song was written by Anand Bakshi.

It was composed by Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar and Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arivu joined Neeti and Vishal

As long as I can remember, I have preferred listening to the radio to watching television. And one of the former taglines of a popular Ind...