Saturday, December 30, 2023

Alisha (Chi)nailed this title track

When Tarzan pops into the heads of people of my vintage, they remember Taarzan: The Wonder Car, which released in 2004.

But in 1985, a then newbie named Hemant Birje played the ape-like man in Adventures of Tarzan, with Kimi Katkar playing the desi Jane. Her character’s name in the film was Ruby Shetty.

My collection contained just one version of a song from the film – its title track, Tarzan My Tarzan.

By the way, both the versions were sung by Alisha Chinai.

The song was written by Anjaan.

It was composed by Bappi Lahiri.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Arivu joined Neeti and Vishal

As long as I can remember, I have preferred listening to the radio to watching television. And one of the former taglines of a popular Ind...