Saturday, December 16, 2023

A Sing(h)ing quaRTet rendereD it

Prior to the addition of the subject of this post – and that of the next one – to my collection, there was just one song from Haqeeqat (1964) in it.

The second song from the film in my collection (if the three were arranged in the alphabetical order) was Hoke Majboor Usne Mujhe Bulaya Hoga.

Four male Sing(h)ers – Bhupinder, Manna Dey, Mohammed Rafi, and Talat Mahmood – sang it.

Kaifi Azmi wrote the Madan Mohan composition, which was the longest of the three from the film in my collection – it was seven minutes and a second long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arivu joined Neeti and Vishal

As long as I can remember, I have preferred listening to the radio to watching television. And one of the former taglines of a popular Ind...